Hi visitors!

Nice to meet you!

Minggu, 09 Agustus 2015

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME



IT’S ALL ABOUT ME
            My name is Reyhan Widya Rahman. My nickname is Reyhan. I am fifteen years old. I study at 3 Senior High School Bandung. I am in tenth grade now. I was born in Bandung, on sixth of April 2000. I live at Cimindi Raya Residence block AF number 6 in Cimahi City. I really like to live there, because it is located near a mosque, a field, and a garden. My house is not very spacious, but it is very cool and cozy because a lot of plants grow surrounding my house.
            I live with my father, mother, and sister. Actually I have one brother, his name is Taufik Widyanugraha, but he lives in Manado now, because he has to work there, for PLN company. He is 25 years old. He studied at 3 Senior High School too and graduated on 2008. My sister’s name is Rafika Widyarisa. She is 27 years old. She works for Bumiputera Insurance Company in Bandung. My father and my mother don’t go to work anymore because they have retired.
 
My family


            I have a lot of hobbies, such as playing badminton, swimming, fishing, playing football, and many more. But, recently my hobby is playing guitar. I learn to play guitar autodidactic. I watch youtube to look for guitar tutorial. I usually play guitar only on weekend. I also have some pets. But the pet that take my interest for now is my guppy fish. Why? Because I successfully breed it! This is the third generation. On the beginning, I only have four guppy fish. But now, I have thirty five guppy fish! My fish are very beautiful and easy to be taken care. I think breeding fish can make money.


              My favorite foods are all Indonesian foods. I love all the spice in those dishes. It always makes my mood gets better. The taste is very much suitable with my tongue. Beside the taste, eating Indonesian foods also make me proud to be Indonesian with all of its culinary richness. My favorite drinks are milk, fruit juice, and yoghurt. My favorite drinks always help me get fresher and calm my mind down. But my bad habit is never consider the nutrition contents of the foods or drinks that I consume.
Indonesian Food
              My favorite subjects are mathematics, science, and English. From mathematics, I learn to use my logic and be thorough. From science, I learn to be curious and zealous. From English, I learn to be communicative person. In the future, I want to be an entrepreneur.
            Now, I want to do my best at school, because I want to get SNMPTN track to ITB. I think it will not be easy, because I have a lot of competitor. But with optimism, diligence, and praying, there are no difficulties except as challenges to make me better. 
Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
            My inspiring person is Prophet Muhammad SAW. He was very intelligent, humble, friendly, patient, and generous. He was not only had a lot of knowledge, but also had very good character. He never complained about his trouble, but he strove wholeheartedly and prayed with all of his humility and faith to God. My other inspiring people are Lionel Messi, Che Guevara, Soekarno, and Pablo Picasso. Lionel Messi representates my passion in sport, Che Guevara and Soekarno representate my passion in nationalism and politics, Pablo Picasso representates my passion in art.

1 komentar: